Membership: Join the Movement!
Purely Climbing Memberships:
No contract, no setup fee, no commitment, no kidding.
Fine Print: This is a month-to-month, EFT membership. First and last month's dues are payable to activate your membership. Must provide Visa, MasterCard, or Discover for monthly electronic funds transfer. This membership gives you climbing access whenever we're open; however, no other benefits are available at this membership level. This is an ongoing monthly membership, which will continue until you notify us to cancel. Cancellation requires 30 days notice. That's it. If you're cool with the fine print, this membership option is for you!
|Purely Climbing EFT||$35 per month||$30 per month||$25 per month||$60 per month|
|Full Benefits EFT||$50 per month||$45 per month||$40 per month||$80 per month|
The Benefits: for Full-Benefits Members only
- Gear rentals are FREE.
- FREE climbing technique assessment
- 2 FREE "Buddy Passes" each month.
Introduce your friends to Adrenaline Climbing and help build our community!
- Save $5 on all classes, whether for adults or for youth.
- You may "freeze" your membership if you can't climb for awhile.
- Save 10% off Parties-on-the-Rocks and other Private Events.
- Save 10% off outdoor guided climbing trips.
Membership Details (a.k.a. the fine print)
- Full Benefits Memberships require a 6-month commitment.
- Students include all kids, teens, and college students.
- Heroes include Military Personnel, Teachers, Fire Fighters, EMT Rescue
Personnel, and Police Officers in appreciation of service.
- Family rates cover the first 3 climbers in a family. Family memberships are intended for parents and their minor children living in the same household. (Not, for example, for adult siblings or cousins) Additional family climbers, $10 each.
- EFT Setup is FREE!
- First and last month's dues are payable at activation of EFT memberships.
- No hidden fees
Our community of members is the heart and soul of Adrenaline Climbing. We appreciate your loyalty, and we're constantly thinking about how we can keep on earning it. Nathan and the route setting crew are committed to providing you with the best training opportunities in Atlanta. Just ask if you'd like a particular style of route or problem set just for you. It's who we are.
MEMBERSHIP is for those who will climb and belay independent of Adrenaline Climbing Staff. If you cannot yet belay (maintain the safety of a climber on a rope) you will be provided with a brief lesson ($5) on how to use our fixed "gri-gri" safety stations.Adrenaline Climbing trains belayers, age 13 and older. Training usually takes about 20 minutes, and costs $5.
If you can already belay, just ask for a FREE Belay Test.
All prices and times subject to change without notice.
All adult climbers MUST submit a Waiver of Liability Contract before climbing or belaying others in the gym. All minor children MUST have a parent or legal guardian complete and submit a Waiver of Liability Contract before their children can climb or belay others in the gym. NO EXCEPTIONS.