Beginner Youth Classes
Beginners Classes @ Adrenaline Climbing
Our beginners classes offer a serious, healthy physical and mental workout. Rock Climbing develops strength, balance, coordination, flexibility, intellectual problem solving, independent thinking, and much more!
If you want to take your climbing to a higher level, this is the path. Intense scrutiny of movement and repetition to mastery are the keys to success. While we recommend a series of 4 lessons, drop-ins are always welcome.
Beginners Class Information
- Class Fee is $10 for Guests; $5 for Members
- Ages 6 to 11: Tuesdays 6pm - 7pm
- Ages 12 to 14: Thursdays 6pm to 7pm
- Drop-in anytime you'd like! No contract; no hidden fees!
- Parents Note: Beginners classes are a training series, not recreational climbing.
- Climbing shoes are optional. We recommend tight-fitting sneakers. You may choose to rent climbing shoes for $4, chalk for $2, or both for $5. Beginners lessons are taught via "low altitude" traverse movements; harnesses are not used.
- Add an unlimited Student Membership for just $45 per month.