Independent Climbing: Summer Hours
|Monday - Friday||
11am - 10pm
11am - 8pm
1pm - 6pm
|Adult Member Co-op||
24 / 7 / 365
Memorial Weekend Special, May 25th - 27th: 2-for-1 Day Passes!
Memorial Day Guided ClimbTime 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
6pm - 9pm
1pm - 6pm
1pm - 6pm
Adrenaline Climbing will accommodate groups of 20 or more climbers, by reservation, at just about any time.
Reserve Adrenaline Climbing for your late night party or special event. Youth groups, Scouts, Homeschoolers, B'nai Mitzvah, Sweet Sixteen, and Quinceanera Celebrations, After-Prom, Corporate Events, Lock-In's, you name it!
460 Brogdon Rd #100
Suwanee, GA 30024
Directions from Atlanta, and other points South of Suwanee on I-85:
1. Take I-85 North, and take the Suwanee Exit, #111.
2. Turn left, heading North on Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road, and drive 2.2 miles.
3. Cross the railroad tracks, and immediately turn right onto Brogdon Road.
4. Drive 1 mile on Brogdon Road. Adrenaline Climbing will be on your left.
Directions from Gainesville, and other points North of Suwanee on I-985:
1. Take I-985 South, and keep heading South so that you merge onto I-85 South.
2. Take the first exit after merging onto I-85. This is the Suwanee Exit, #111.
3. Turn right, heading North on Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road, and drive 2.2 miles.
4. Cross the railroad tracks, and immediately turn right onto Brogdon Road.
5. Drive 1 mile on Brogdon Road. Adrenaline Climbing will be on your left.
Directions from Alpharetta, and other points West/Southwest of Suwanee:
1. Take Peachtree Industrial Boulevard North.
2. Cross over Suwanee Dam Road, and drive 4/10th of a mile. Turn right onto Tench Road.
3. In 1/2 mile, Tench Road will dead-end into Brogdon Road. Turn left onto Brogdon.
4. Drive 7/10th of a mile on Brogdon Road. Adrenaline Climbing will be on your left.
Directions from Cumming, Dahlonega, and other points West/Northwest of Suwanee on GA 400:
1. Take GA 400 to Exit #14 and head Southeast on Hwy 20. Drive about 9.5 miles.
2. Turn right onto Peachtree Industrial Boulevard. Drive 2.3 miles.
3. Turn left onto North Price Road, and drive 3/10th of a mile.
4. Take your first right onto Brogdon Road, and drive 8/10th of a mile. Adrenaline Climbing will be on your right.